It has been ages since I posted, and I am sorry for that. I was out of the country again and then had a bunch of guys come through for 5 days. Anyways, I am back to work on the Skerry. I test assembled the rudder and took some pictures so that you could see my modifications to allow for the trolling motor. Once I put the other side on I side, “heck, why not try to hang this thing on the hull.” Aligning the gudgeons and pintles is a daunting task. I spent over 90 minutes trying to get it right. It is isn’t perfect, but this isn’t the final install. I just wanted to get an idea for how it will all go.
Time Spent: 2.0 Hours
Total Time In Build: 135.5 Hours