Today I mixed up some epoxy and thickened it with silica to do some miscellaneous gluing and hole filling. I glued in the center seat supports that I built, glued together the mast partner, and filled in to holes for the rudder pivot bolt. These holes will get drilled later at a smaller diameter. This ensures it is watertight where the bolt will run through. Gluing the seat supports was quite difficult because I had to ensure they were perfectly vertical and square to the center frame. No pictures today as I didn’t feel there was anything worthwhile to show.
Time Spent: 2.0 Hours
Total Time In Build: 121.5 Hours