This afternoon I glued all the rail spacers into place. While waiting for them to cure, I did a little work on the aft breasthook. I modified it to accept the inwale and also to install a quick disconnect for the trolling motor wiring. I decided to have a quick disconnect so that I could remove the trolling motor / rudder for trailering and / or use the sail-only rudder which I plan to build. A Japanese saw and a 1-1/8″ hole cutter was used to modify the breasthook. As you can see in the pictures, the power wires will run under the breasthook, then inside the rail to the center frame where they will connect with the battery. In the second picture you can see how the plug connects the breasthook power to the tiller / speed control.
Time Spent: 2.0 Hours
Total Time In Build: 86.0 Hours