So It has been over 24 hours since I first glued the hull. Time to remove the stitches! You would think this would be a little scary, but having spent a good amount of time working with this epoxy, I have developed a good amount of faith in it.
I climbed under the boat and started cutting stitches with no problems at all. The shape of the hull did not budge one bit. Once all the stitches were cut, I pulled them out with vice grips.
After I had pulled out all the stitches, I taped the inside of the hull to protect again from running epoxy and filled all the seams with more seam epoxy. In about 4 hours, I will come back and use an epoxy thickened with food flour and silica to fill in the seams in the spots where they have settled. These seems need to be completely filled as seen in the diagram below.
Time Spent: 2.0 Hours
Total Time In Build: 28.0 Hours